Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a brand new one for sale. Its a Kawi one. My selling dealer never got one in and I bought one from another dealer and I didn’t have the heart to tell them so I paid for it. I did the same thing with my back tailgate boxes too.

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
43 Posts
Hello, I am new to the forum so I know I am a little late on this thread. I'm looking to get a rear view mirror for my KRX and I can't seem to find what size fits the roll cage. I bought a 1.75" one on Amazon a few months back and it didn't fit at all. Is the horizontal bar smaller in diameter by chance? I know Kawasaki sells their own but not sure if I wanna pay 70 bucks for a mirror. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello, I am new to the forum so I know I am a little late on this thread. I'm looking to get a rear view mirror for my KRX and I can't seem to find what size fits the roll cage. I bought a 1.75" one on Amazon a few months back and it didn't fit at all. Is the horizontal bar smaller in diameter by chance? I know Kawasaki sells their own but not sure if I wanna pay 70 bucks for a mirror. Any help would be appreciated!
It is 1.5”

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,960 Posts
I had this problem too. Opted for a kawi mirror too many options and wrong sizes on amazon.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,623 Posts
Got my rearview mirror from RMATV. Pretty sure it's the ATV TEK Clearview UTV Center Mirror
As for side mirrors, I don't care for them. Can't see anything except for the big, fat hips of the KRX. If mounted up high on the A pillar I suppose you could maybe see behind yourself, but I do not like them mounted up high. Mine are pretty much just decorations. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts