Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at this one and wondering if it will fit on one side of the cargo bed. My Kawasexy is 2.5 hours away in a storage. Anyone of you have measurement to see if it will fit? I am thinking of mount it with the hatches facing rearward on one side so I can put the small Yeti cooler on the other side. Here's the link: 105L Rugged Case

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be to long to use with cooler. It would have to mount dead center. this is where it will end up if mounted in the center
Ummm..... Thank you! I'll forget this one. What size is your Rigid box?
Is your cooler a Yeti with a handle, too? Did you create the holes for the straps to go thru? Where do you mount the straps?

·
Registered
104 Posts
The roadie 24 cooler fits perfect and you can have the tool box also and one of the flat ones also. I have the flat boxes behind the seats also. Trama kit in one and survival kit in the other. You even have enough room if you have the tusk rack that you can fit one of the thin cases between the cooler and tool box

·
Registered
42 Posts
Like the behind the seat idea. I bolted my toolbox to the floor. Used some plywood to build up recessed area of floor used some thru bolts I and metal backing plates on bottom of plastic floor. Just need to figure out how to bring a stepstool.

·
Registered
104 Posts
They fit perfect with the seat all the way back. Plus it takes the annoying seat flex out. That is probably why my seats are not all bent to shit and the harness bar. Plus they are 30$ and water proof and dust proof pretty good deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.