Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did do some searching around, but I guess I didn’t hit the right thread to find my answer. Thanks dude!

So that brings up another question, what style of riding is being done when these let go? To have the wheel cranked over to one side, and have full compression, sounds like technical riding vs high speed?:unsure:
Yes, from what I've seen and read, it seems to happen when making full sharp turns and while going over rocks/obstacles, putting all the pressure on the knuckles when hitting. I've been taking it easy with mine until I can get it into the shop to be replaced and I've had no issues. Just sux that I cant use my machine to its full potential 😪 but at least I can still ride it I guess 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2020 Krx 1000
33 Posts
Yes, from what I've seen and read, it seems to happen when making full sharp turns and while going over rocks/obstacles, putting all the pressure on the knuckles when hitting. I've been taking it easy with mine until I can get it into the shop to be replaced and I've had no issues. Just sux that I cant use my machine to its full potential 😪 but at least I can still ride it I guess 🤷‍♂️
Those are my thoughts exactly. I don’t beat on my machine anyway, but I do want to know it can handle what it’s designed to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those are my thoughts exactly. I don’t beat on my machine anyway, but I do want to know it can handle what it’s designed to do.
Absolutely! I'm the same way. But they are beasts. It's gone everywhere I've wanted it to go!! Hills and mud! 😁👍

·
Registered
KRX 1000
47 Posts
Does someone have the part number to the updated white lower A-Arm? My dealer they can only find 2021 part number and not 2020.

·
Registered
35 Posts
anyone have before and after pics of the old vs updated knuckles? I should've taken pics. The new knuckles look much more beef.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts