21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
KRX 1000
38 Posts
The easiest way to have someone contact you is fill out their help form on kawis site. They called me directly and added me to the list. Control arms, knuckles and ball joints will all be replaced under warranty. Parts should be available in 3 weeks.
[/QUO

I just did that and lets see if that works. Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
145 Posts
Kawasaki Customer service replied and directed me to the dealer, my dealer took the info and open a case with them...stay tuned
I’m gonna have to do that. Dealer has no idea at this point. Not sure about y’all but kawi dealer customer service is ROUGH out here in the southwest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank I sent the request. I have a machine with 200 miles on it and have marks on the lower control arms on both sides.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I grinded down the knuckles to solve the issue.

My issue is dealers and their services, right now I'm afraid my machine would sit outside for days....

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
145 Posts
I grinded down the knuckles to solve the issue.

My issue is dealers and their services, right now I'm afraid my machine would sit outside for days....
Yep I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks kawi dealers are bad. Hell Kawasaki is silencing their customers too in any way possible. I posted a few questions on there accessories YouTube video and they shut all the comments off. They know the storm is coming they just are trying to silence the people for as long as they can.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
145 Posts
^^^^ storm? What are we talking about? What am i missing?
According to the kawi rep that called me. There’s a huge influx of customers complaining about quality control issues. The biggest one being the steering knuckle recall. Kawi is doing everything they can to silence customers. One of those is deleting comments off of their posts and another turning off comments on their YouTube channel. I have already been a victim of this.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
167 Posts
Ever consider that they are doing the best they can to get the new parts manufactured after having been shut down for a couple of months? Everyone knows there was a design flaw with the knuckles, and everyone also knows that Kawasaki is working to get it fixed. Everyone still complaining and bitching about it are not serving any purpose other than to make Kawasaki look bad. Give it a rest and let them get it done.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
145 Posts
Ever consider that they are doing the best they can to get the new parts manufactured after having been shut down for a couple of months? Everyone knows there was a design flaw with the knuckles, and everyone also knows that Kawasaki is working to get it fixed. Everyone still complaining and bitching about it are not serving any purpose other than to make Kawasaki look bad. Give it a rest and let them get it done.
Not everyone knows that Bob. My brother just got his KRX and did not know. It took him over 6-7 phone calls and 35-45 min wait to get someone to pickup the phone jus so he can get on the list.

I understand the pandemic isn’t helping anything right now, but there’s a fine line on being helpful providing customer service and not being able to get ahold of someone at all. Yet alone deleting and turning off comments is just flat out unprofessional for simple basic questions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Received an email today from Kawasaki. They said parts for the steering knuckle update will start shipping this month or next.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
167 Posts
I received the same email as well. Kawasaki is on top of it and doing their best to get folks fixed up. I don't know of any other manufacturer that works as hard to fix issues that pop up on a brand new machine. I think everyone that bought one knew it was a first year model, and there were bound to be a few unforeseen issues once they got out into the real world. I would bet we would all have the updated knuckles already if this wuhan virus hadn't come along. This is my first non-Polaris machine and I have been nothing but impressed by how fast Kawasaki has addressed and worked to fix everything that has popped up.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts