Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the bolt pattern and off set for the wheel? Dont want to spend $500 for spare wheel from kawasaki

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any luck finding a spare? I am looking for a spare for upcoming trip. I measured the tire height on the stock set up and it’s 29.5” tall. Let me know if you already have it figured out.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
87 Posts
Yeah, that's a tough one. Thought about ordering the spare tire/wheel from Kawasaki, but having second thoughts. When these OEM tires wear out, I will be replacing them with 32" tires, which you can find everywhere. Hate to buy the high dollar tire from Kawi that I may never use. If they had put 32" Canivores on them, I would already have given them my money for the spare.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah, that's a tough one. Thought about ordering the spare tire/wheel from Kawasaki, but having second thoughts. When these OEM tires wear out, I will be replacing them with 32" tires, which you can find everywhere. Hate to but the high dollar tire from Kawi that I may never use. If they had put 32" Canivores on them, I would already have given them my money for the spare.
I think I may buy a used rim and 32" carnivore for a spare. I have already bought one of the $370 carnivores from Kawasaki.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts