Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2020 krx 1000. 35" System 3 xtr370's.
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...so I don't want this to be a "is bigger better" thread. I'm getting 35's. I've been waiting and watching with no end in sight for the above mentioned. My second choice would be crawler xg's, but I'd like to hear opinions. I would go with warriors, but after some youtube research, they just don't seem to cut the real world mustard.

Thoughts?

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,038 Posts
Try these XTR370s instead of the Roxxzillas. I am running them now.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
284 Posts
I too could not find any Zilla's, ended up getting XG's. Zilla's look to be the ultimate in traction, but at a huge weight penalty- 55lbs. My 35" XG's came in at 49lbs, still pretty heavy. I haven't had a chance to do much technical riding with them, but on the trails they ride great. My goal was to get a "sticky" tire and so far I'm happy with them.

Another tire I was on the fence with, is the System 3 XCR350.

Here is a picture I found with a KRX running the 36" on 18" wheels.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have run the System 3-350 in a 35's and am now running the STI X-Comps in 35's and they are doing great. The X-Comps have great side wall flex at 10 p.s.i and have done very well at pretty much everything I have thrown at it. The side wall bite is really good, they only thing I have not tried them out on is a "slick rock". The rocks, mud, street, I have had no issues in the last 300 miles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These guys had 6 a couple days ago.

Yes, I did see those. I should correct myself. I can find them a couple of places, but also, I'm NOT paying $350/tire. LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Try these XTR370s instead of the Roxxzillas. I am running them now.

View attachment 4378

These are definitely a contender.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,078 Posts
That's a contender. I wonder what the weight is on those?
Hammerlane has a thread about his 35" KM3's. I'm sure he would be happy to give you any information you need.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.