Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Man do you have any issues with those tires rubbing with those offset wheels
The bottom mud flaps do rub especially if aired up but they are removable. Unfortunately I forgot to remove them and backing up in snow they caught and bent up into wheel this last trip. It's easy fix though since nothing broke.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You seriously need some new tender springs. lol
Actually I have new Eibach full springs on upgraded and larger fox shocks with a recent upgrade and it's an amazingly smooth ride! The springs have settled after a few rides now and I just need to reset ride height. I'm actually still at 15" with aired down tires so looks are little deceiving in that pic. I'm going over everything without touching skid plate still but I'll prob bump it up an inch or so before next trip.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Considering the Tusk rear glass to trap in some cab heat? Kind of a bitch to install alone but not hard at all.

eta: Also blocks out some engine/cvt noise at low speeds. High speed is deafening as it was before.

That looks good! I've debated a back window but what is the value? I don't get cold (honestly I'm too warm even in snow). Maybe to keep dust down but would prob need cab seal kit in that case. I want air flow for when I'm on the dunes this summer which is why I like the flip down window and have run dunes with it down on a hot day.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
back window really helps with swirling dust coming in from the rear vortexes. love the molded look of the factory molded wrap around rear window. I've run the factory soft window too that you can unzip if you want for air flow.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts