Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts

This was like a month ago, we have had several more snow drops since then. I just need to get my heater and get it installed. Wife and I are warm enough without one, however the windshield fogs up as well as freezes up on the outside up in this great state of Alaska. But she plows through several feet of snow without issues.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This may be off topic, but i have the sport roof with the dirt warrior full enclosure. I like the looks of the premium roof, but in the install video, it doesn't look like it seals to the cage like the sport roof. Can one of you guys with the premium roof tell me if there is a gap between the roof and the cage?

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
There will probably not be any snow pics from the greater Charlotte area of North Carolina. Almost 70 degrees today.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
This may be off topic, but i have the sport roof with the dirt warrior full enclosure. I like the looks of the premium roof, but in the install video, it doesn't look like it seals to the cage like the sport roof. Can one of you guys with the premium roof tell me if there is a gap between the roof and the cage?
I have the KQR Premium roof with the clear part in the top middle that I have to cover when the sun is shining to be able to use my GPS tablet. That sounds like kind of a rant. I can tell you this, when its raining the water comes in at the top of the windshield pretty bad. There's a thread here about it. I still have that thing in my Amazon cart, I need to do something about that mod. I think this is it, you buy it by the foot. I need to find that thread here again to be sure.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Here it is, read the post under mine.

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, RCOR weights, Shock Therapy, CageWRX cage, 31"x10.50-15LT General Grabber X3's
258 Posts
High's in the high 70's this week. Maybe we'll get some snow in Feb.:cautious:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts