Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm now to SXS's (5 years, 2 machines) and haven't had this issue before. I keep my KRX in Arizona Oct-Jun. Due to a number of factors I didn't ride it from Mar-May this year, and when I uncovered it, one tire was noticeably low (4.5 lbs psi), the rest were around 9.5-10).

So is this a headlock issue? Should I try Slime? My other SxS has never had this problem.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,126 Posts
I'm now to SXS's (5 years, 2 machines) and haven't had this issue before. I keep my KRX in Arizona Oct-Jun. Due to a number of factors I didn't ride it from Mar-May this year, and when I uncovered it, one tire was noticeably low (4.5 lbs psi), the rest were around 9.5-10).

So is this a headlock issue? Should I try Slime? My other SxS has never had this problem.
You need to retorque the bolts to 41 foot pounds.

·
Registered
894 Posts
This works great, I have it on my dashboard:

·
Registered
239 Posts
That's way below what any tire manufacture would consider a leak. Check your beadlock bolt's, but I wouldn't put anymore effort into it than that.

·
Registered
77 Posts
if ur having problems with leaking bead locks, I would remove the rings nd make sure the the inner part of the ring is real clean with no damage n the rim where the bead lock ring fits onto the rim is real clean n no damage. then install all bolts hand tight each one then get ur torque wrench n what i do is start off with torqueing each bolt 5 lbs and torque each bolt in a cross pattern never side by side then after u torque them all with 5 lbs then go to 10 lbs then 20 then 30 then 41 lbs then u should be good. After u drive on them then re torque each bolt again to 41 lbs u will see how loose they get. I re torque or re check the torque 2 more times after driving on them again n again. Just to make sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts