Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
You stock them KRX muffler gaskets?

I can get them. Your cheapest fastest option is to get one from the dealer. I can check and see if the KRX muffler comes with a new gasket if that is what it's for.

Update- SIlber muffler does not include a gasket.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Questions. When you link a product on your website does the cost reflect the forum discount or does that have to be requested? It doesn't appear that the link has any query parameters that indicate it is coming from this site so can I assume the forum discount is not applied when viewed?
I've bought plenty recently from Craig. You're correct. You must initiate a private message/conversation with Craig. Although this is pretty inexpensive as-is so perhaps this time the price listed is the full price you pay....

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do we get a discount. They are 299 straight from silber
We have a discount on Silber that only goes to Forum members. If you send me PM I will either send a discount code or use your email and send you an invoice. I can get in trouble from some manufacturers if the price listed in an ad is below a certain point decided by the manufacturer. This does not apply to all products, but a large % of manufacturers have this system. It's called MAP pricing (minimum advertised price). Bottom line is, send me a PM before purchasing to get the discount. We have better pricing than most dealers on a large assortment of products. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Maybe I'll be guinea pig. PM incoming.... I did question the tig welds but they've made their original muffler for some time now and I assume it's not too shabby...

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I was looking for sound clips on youtube and it looks like this has had a redesign since Feb 2022. The hanger bracket has been changed and it appears it may be more oval than round. It sounds decent but how much can you tell from a video?

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
336 Posts
Looks very similar to this one.

Graig, do you know if the Silber is internally baffled?

I really do like the heat shield.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
336 Posts
The Sibling almost sounds stock, just a little more bark.

Reactions: TexomaScott

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
That's not the same muffler as that RPM either. Not the heat shield, but the muffler. It's just got a similar oval style. The end of the Silber is in-set vs flush with the outer tube.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
May as well ask here too...

Anyone know if we'll need a special tune for any aftermarket exhaust, or even a hollowed out cat. DEFINITELY needed one for my RZR back in the day. PV3 only has 4 tunes for my KRX eS and they all say it's for stock intake/exhaust. I don't want no decel pop, or at least not too much. With my RZR Dynojet's generic tune was available for aftermarket exhaust. I don't want to pay $100 more bux for a tune from Trinity or anything.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
May as well ask here too...
Answer my own question, I think... I found this on the HMF website:

HMF said:
** Use map listed for stock exhaust with the Power Vision 3, this map works well with the HMF exhaust **

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Questions. When you link a product on your website does the cost reflect the forum discount or does that have to be requested? It doesn't appear that the link has any query parameters that indicate it is coming from this site so can I assume the forum discount is not applied when viewed?

I just tried to call on the muffler baffle and could not get through.

·
Registered
58 Posts

I emailed Justin at Silber Turbos. He said the trail muffler is quieter than the the other muffler they carry for the KRX. It has internal baffles & packing. He also said it is the quietest muffler they have seen. I ordered one today. Also does not come with muffler gasket. Thanks for the good price Craig!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts