Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to up grade side mirrors what are the good ones out there? They have to be the folding style. We have tight trails at times in NE Pennsylvania. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
91 Posts
The seizmik mirrors are great I would highly recommend them. Yes they are expensive for what they are but like bob said the warranty and toughness of them speak for themselves. I have hit a bunch of things with them and they just fold back out. Buy once cry once

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
169 Posts
My first set of mirrors were the seeker mirrors I got from Super ATV bc they were about half the price of the pursuit. Well sometimes u get what u pay for. The quality doesn't compare to the pursuit mirrors. I didn't care for them at all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My first set of mirrors were the seeker mirrors I got from Super ATV bc they were about half the price of the pursuit. Well sometimes u get what u pay for. The quality doesn't compare to the pursuit mirrors. I didn't care for them at all.
I have not found anything on UTV's that cheaper is better yet. I bought a pair off amazon and I would not have put them on a Battery powered kids car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We have a set of the Chupacabra side mirrors. We've been happy with them...had them for about a year no, no issues. They say "Lifetime Warranty" but i've never had to deal with the company before. Its: chupacabraoffroad.com - Amazon has them and they are Prime.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We have a set of the Chupacabra side mirrors. We've been happy with them...had them for about a year no, no issues. They say "Lifetime Warranty" but i've never had to deal with the company before. Its: chupacabraoffroad.com - Amazon has them and they are Prime.
Sorry, not sure how I posted my reply twice!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,132 Posts
I got some amazon specials that are a knock off of the Kawasaki ones. Exactly the same except the logo. They work great.

·
Registered
87 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts