Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they have a separate manual for the KRX eS? I would certainly like to have more information about the suspension. I'm new to dual rate suspension so I don't want to tinker with it without knowing the consequences. Also I'm seriously considering removing the front sway bar, my Polaris TRE wasn't equipped with one from the factory, and I don't see any reason to use one on the KRX. The KRX does weigh about 240lbs more so that may have some effect.
Thanks
Dwight

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,647 Posts
Front sway bar was one of the first things I did away with. Did the same with my General, and the bar (rear) comes off all my atv's. No need for a front bar on these SXS's. Give it a try and see what you think. Takes all of about 5 minutes to disconnect one of the links (including finding the right tools). My bar is still in place, but the links are removed from both sides. If I ever take my front bumper off I will be able to remove the grill and get to the bar mounts. Maybe... It's secured up and out of the way of anything so leaving it there hurts nothing.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
According to the MyKawasaki site the service manual for the eS is item # 99830-0069-01 which is different from the ones I have seen on ebay. Unfortunately they are out of stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts