Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have just released their new KRX spring kit. Looking into my crystal ball, I see some silver springs in my future... :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just hit 250 miles and drug quite a bit this past weekend - a month ago i adjust pre-load......I measured after this last ride and I lost all of that adjustment and ive lost 1.5" from factory settings......all i have is a winch, bumper up front...and a cooler and small tool bag in rear - no way oem springs can hold a spare tire etc........nice to have a few affordable options.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just complete my first trip since installing the shock therapy dual rate spring kit. Unbelievable difference. I am on the larger side (320lbs) and loaded my machine to max with accessories. Raised clearance from 11" to 15" clear and eliminated all chop running some rocky runs at 10-15 mph. No regrets what so ever!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m waiting until they get their final version done ..... they are doing longer springs shaped like a beehive due to the length.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I run their springs on my X3 and they have never sagged in the 2yr I have ran them. Stock springs were always sagging.

Manufacturers are notorious for under springing these cars. Helps with keeping them off their lid, but sucks for everything else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts