Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Any updates to share with us? How does the ride compare to the OEM ride with some miles on them, and compression adjusted to full soft? What's your ride height? I ride slow, rocky trails and don't want to end up with a harsh ride. I'm also concerned that the stage 2 springs might be too soft and I wouldn't gain anything by installing them.
They are working great! The ride with compression turned all the way soft makes for a nice supple ride, I also mostly just ride slow rocky trails. They have not sagged at all in 400 miles. My ride height is 18 1/2in front to back but I’m also running 35in tires.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
They are working great! The ride with compression turned all the way soft makes for a nice supple ride, I also mostly just ride slow rocky trails. They have not sagged at all in 400 miles. My ride height is 18 1/2in front to back but I’m also running 35in tires.
I really don't want to go that high with mine. Do you have any preload dialed in, or are you backed all the way off with your spring adjustments?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I really don't want to go that high with mine. Do you have any preload dialed in, or are you backed all the way off with your spring adjustments?
I did a half inch more preload in the front from bandits settings to match the back ride height .

·
Registered
396 Posts
How are the bandits at road speed or high speed trails for swaying.......rock firm takes a plant, or more boat like.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I did a half inch more preload in the front from bandits settings to match the back ride height .
Makes me wonder if the lighter stage 2 springs would keep it closer to 15-16 inch's, as well as a less harsh ride? If I go up another 3", I don't think it will fit through the garage door. :oops:

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Anyone here run the Bandit Stage 2 springs?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Makes me wonder if the lighter stage 2 springs would keep it closer to 15-16 inch's, as well as a less harsh ride? If I go up another 3", I don't think it will fit through the garage door. :oops:
They should.. mostly see the stage 3 people around 17-17.5”

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you have a standard height garage door you will be fine, mine fits in the garage with springs and 35s just fine.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts