Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
533 Posts
Anybody running ST limit straps on there KRX
I thought about them but was worried about the upper mount which clamps around the shock body deforming the tube from the straps yanking on the clamps but that's me. My straps get yanked on pretty hard. No more slide hammer effect on the front shocks.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got a call from ST they sent me the wrong clamps for the second time LOL & finally gave installed clamp measurement Also said there is a install vid they just released, clamps & measurement would have been nice 4 weeks ago!!!!! I think its just me never had as many problems with accessories that i have had with the KRX My Can am Quad 10k invested in stuff all fit perfect & quality top notch.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
533 Posts
Just got a call from ST they sent me the wrong clamps for the second time LOL & finally gave installed clamp measurement Also said there is a install vid they just released, clamps & measurement would have been nice 4 weeks ago!!!!! I think its just me never had as many problems with accessories that i have had with the KRX My Can am Quad 10k invested in stuff all fit perfect & quality top notch.
Let us know how it turns out after you get the correct clamps and install them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts