Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am blown away by the price increase.
I was looking for the best deal on a set of pursuit mirrors.
I had them on my last machine. An email search found that I got them from a dealer through ebay for 135 in 2019.
Those days are gone I guess.
Anyone know a place that sells them for less than 161? That seems to be the going rate.
(I have been searching high and low)
Thank you in advance!!
Adrian

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
Good luck. The pricing on EVERYTHING has gone sky high over the past couple years. Better buy them now before they get even higher.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I rode ATV's for 25 years..........average part might be $40-50 buck.........now with a side by side prices jump 10x so things are $400-500. you want to play, you gotta pay.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I know. That is why I am not buying knock-off seizmik mirrors. Just looking for the best price.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Had them on my old machine as well. Tusk has their Persuit look-alike (same oem manufacturer?) and they jut out a bit further, citing the need for it due to the ass end/hips of our girls being so wide. And I've added MudBuster flares. Do those of you with the Persuits have a good enough view of the side, but more so, behind you? I don't want to mount mirrors high atop my ROPS and would like to keep them near the base by the dash/cowl if possible. Still in search of my next set of mirrors.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
Not worth a damn for seeing past the hips if you want to see behind you. Honestly, if I had it to do over again, I wouldn't bother with the side mirrors. Tried moving them up but that doesn't help much. It just creates a big blind spot in your sight line.

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
788 Posts
I am blown away by the price increase.
I was looking for the best deal on a set of pursuit mirrors.
I had them on my last machine. An email search found that I got them from a dealer through ebay for 135 in 2019.
Those days are gone I guess.
Anyone know a place that sells them for less than 161? That seems to be the going rate.
(I have been searching high and low)
Thank you in advance!!
Adrian

You could always get a forum discount from Pro UTV Parts.

·
Registered
158 Posts
or you could get the genuine Kawasaki side view mirrors for $159........https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Kawasaki-Premium-Mirror-99994-1343/dp/B07Z8CCZMX
i originally went with some aftermarket mirrors before buying the genuine Kawi mirrors. the Kawi mirrors are more robust and actually hold the adjustment after a tree limb strike vs. the others that didn't have a spring locking "out" detent position......

·
Registered
277 Posts
Surely Kawasaki farmed out to either Seizmik or Kemimoto. Either way, going the Seizmik route fetches you a lifetime warranty no questions asked. Not sure about the other options.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yup, get your Seizmiks from Craig. He got the hook up, the forum hook up. He'll cook up a discount.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Do any of these side mirrors stick out far enough to see around the wide girl's hips?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts