Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy a KRX that is out of town so I cant sit in it before hand. I tried out a Can am maverick and the steering wheel touches my belly. This is with the seat all the way back. But the can am looks small. How much room is in the KRX compared to the Polaris and the can am as for seat room between the seat and wheel?

·
Registered
71 Posts
In my opinion the KRX is the roomiest side by side on the market, we sat in Polaris, can am, and Honda before buying ours and they were all to tight for my liking, I’m a big guy and I have plenty of room in the KRX

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy, CageWRX Sport cage, 33" System 3 RT320's
187 Posts
I am a fat bastard, (50" jeans). I have PLENTY of room in the KRX.

·
Registered
2021 Blue
90 Posts
Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
80 Posts
I put these 3/4" spacers from Ace with longer bolts under the front of the seat slides and that tipped the backrest back a little making it more comfortable. I sat in all of them, and yes the KRX has the most room.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You can also look at the Pro Steel seat bases that will move the seat back a couple of inches. Congrats on the new machine!

·
Registered
106 Posts
a buddy of mine has a x3turbo and when i sit in it, definately is a tighter fit for me than my KRX, also not as easy to get in and out of. I'm 6'-5".

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm plussed sized too. After sqeezing into a Honda Talon, I sat in a soon to be my KRX and fell in love with the roominess. It's got way more room than my CJ5 which will be going up for sale shortly.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
118 Posts
I agree, tons of room in the KRX. I'm 6-1, with a sizable beer gut and have the seat not all the way back.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’m 6’1” and in our xp turbo I had the seat all the way back in the new krx I’ve got it somewhere around 3-4 notches forward to reach the steering wheel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts