Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the S&B Particle Separator on a KRX with the Kawasaki spare tire rack, roof, and a rear window net? It looks like it can be done by attaching it to the front bar of the spare tire rack, but I'm curious if anyone has done this or used another method. Pics appreciated!

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,025 Posts
There is a guy here that took his off a can-spam and put it on the KRX. No spare tire rack, but you can at least get an idea. HERE

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a guy here that took his off a can-spam and put it on the KRX. No spare tire rack, but you can at least get an idea. HERE
Thanks, that guy is good at fabricating a solution. Since S&B now makes a kit for the KRX and I'm not creative when it comes to mechanical stuff, I'm hoping for confirmation from someone that the KRX kit will properly mount on the tire rack with only slight modifications to the mounting brackets.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks, that guy is good at fabricating a solution. Since S&B now makes a kit for the KRX and I'm not creative when it comes to mechanical stuff, I'm hoping for confirmation from someone that the KRX kit will properly mount on the tire rack with only slight modifications to the mounting brackets.
Do you have a link for the separator and the kit ?

·
Registered
236 Posts

Go read the reviews in the link. A guy has a picture and says this,
“ 2020 kawasaki krx
Everything worked out great the installation video helped alot. Just be aware that if you have the kawasaki carriage rack you have to mount the fans a little off center of the cab to connect the rubber tube.”
S&B Filters Particle Separator 2 for 2020-2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000 Review

·
Registered
13 Posts
Go read the reviews in the link. A guy has a picture and says this,
“ 2020 kawasaki krx
Everything worked out great the installation video helped alot. Just be aware that if you have the kawasaki carriage rack you have to mount the fans a little off center of the cab to connect the rubber tube.”
S&B Filters Particle Separator 2 for 2020-2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000 Review
I ordered the separator from S&B today, hoping to mount it to my SuperATV spare carrier but we’ll see, I’ll post some pics once it’s on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah definitely post up some pics of the install.
Got it in, this is on a superatv carrier, it’s a tight fit for the tubing but it’s works and I’m pretty happy with it, sorry for pic quality, I’m not a photographer.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts