Here is the code:

4200a

Here is the link:

Sorry for the delay.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
927 Posts
Do they still offer the kit without the Polaris fang lights?

·
Vendor
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yes the kit is offered without Fangs.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
470 Posts
Very good. Thank you.
This is the kit I put on mine but without the fangs. I’m very impressed. Mostly plug n play. You just have to drill a few holes. There are 2 wires to splice as well but it’s not hard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I'm doing the install for the RYCO 4200A. The front fang lights works, the horn works and the license plate light works, but when I use the turn signal it immediately blows the fuse and then nothing works unless I replace the fuse and the same thing will happen again. I retraced all of my steps per the directions, but can't pin point whats wrong. The manual said I might have a bad self-canceling relay? Not sure what to do from here, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Vendor
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Please call this number (Ryco) and ask for a new relay. They may have another suggestion also. Tell them you purchased from Pro UTV Parts. Please let me know if you have any problems after this. 801 643 3440

·
Registered
165 Posts
This is the kit I put on mine but without the fangs. I’m very impressed. Mostly plug n play. You just have to drill a few holes. There are 2 wires to splice as well but it’s not hard.

How long did it take to install this? It looks fairly easy. The kit with fang lights are $160+ more. I’d rather put that $160 towards a new grill I’m thinking.

·
Vendor
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Ryco also sells the kit without fangs.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts