1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rugged Radio Black Friday Sale from Pro UTV Parts

How it works:

1. Get your part numbers from the Rugged Radio site and send Craig a message through this forum or by text. You can also call in for tech.
2. Order online from Pro UTV Parts. We have most of Rugged's parts on our website.
3. Get the sale price on Rugged Radios and free shipping to your door.

Pro UTV Parts is an Authorized Rugged Radio Dealer.

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
603 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,762 Posts
lol, I ordered before hand. supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Only skid plates are left and I'm just still not sure about the direction I'm headed there. I should be ready for the next trip!
Tusk is a good option for skid plates. 3/8" is actually plenty for these machines. Saves some money and weight. Win/win. Been running mine for nearly 3 years now.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Tusk is a good option for skid plates. 3/8" is actually plenty for these machines. Saves some money and weight. Win/win. Been running mine for nearly 3 years now.
Yes sir, I've been looking at those and some others. The trail armor ones have built in rock sliders which I think would be handy but they are more money than others. I am waiting to see what the rock sliders will cost that Jake w/full access is about to release. If those are affordable I plan to buy a set of those and then something like the tusks, if not, I'll probably going trail armor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts