Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rugged Radio January Thaw Sale from Pro UTV Parts 1-22-21 to 1-25-21

Taking Pre-Orders now starting 1-18-21. Start a conversation with Craig for your Pre-Order.

We are doubling down on Rugged Radio Discounts through the Factory Authorized January Thaw Sale!!!!

20% off posted prices on the website Pro UTV Parts website all Rugged electronics
10% off Pumpers and Helmets on the website Pro UTV Parts website

Special discounts for Forum members. Start a conversation with Craig for your best deal.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Crap, I'd be happy to just have my order from November completed or the unshipped part cost refunded. :(

Going to do #2 utv install from another source.

·
Vendor
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crap, I'd be happy to just have my order from November completed or the unshipped part cost refunded. :(

Going to do #2 utv install from another source.
Sorry for the slow delivery. Rugged has had this part on back order. You should have it Friday 1-8-21 according to the tracking below. Some products are delayed because of covid 19. In a perfect world I would have all orders shipped promptly. Some things are out of my control and Rugged Radio's. What size t-shirt do you wear?

Tracking Number: 9400116902323112252416
Expected Delivery by

FRIDAY8 JANUARY2021by
9:00pm

USPS Premium Tracking™ Available
Status
In-Transit
January 6, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was hoping to hear this. Thanks. I totally get where you are at. Supply chain issues cause a huge drain on resources. I don't really need the part or the shirt now as I had to fab a substitute. Let's just call it good at this point.

·
Vendor
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was hoping to hear this. Thanks. I totally get where you are at. Supply chain issues cause a huge drain on resources. I don't really need the part or the shirt now as I had to fab a substitute. Let's just call it good at this point.

Thanks for the support. Let me know if I can help you in the future.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts