Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so just saw this on Full Access UTV's channel....... 3 days on the Rubicon Trail w/meals provided....... August 2-4 2022....... any stock KRX is more than passing the minimum requirements, so who's down to go?
for those that are wondering- requirements: must be registered for the event, 30"+ tires, helmets, seat belts, registered green stickered, insurance, skid plates, spark arrester, tow hooks, fire extinguisher, 2000 or newer, wag bags, full tank of gas, spare drive belt (recommended).... ya know because the RZR/Can-Am guys are gonna be changing them they assume the rest of us will also.

·
Registered
2021 Blue Kawasaki KRX
45 Posts
I'm not seeing the cost...
$400.00 per person with a 2 person minimum per vehicle. ($500.00 per person after June 15th)
All fees must be paid in advance. A $35 charge is assessed for returned checks. All camping fees and meals are included in this price.

Reactions: FJ80MAN

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$400.00 per person with a 2 person minimum per vehicle. ($500.00 per person after June 15th)
All fees must be paid in advance. A $35 charge is assessed for returned checks. All camping fees and meals are included in this price.
sorry for not posting the cost. i was looking at that.....signing up on time is key. with them bringing in the food/cooking/etc. takes one major thing off the plate of trying to camp at Rubicon Springs...... when i've taken my rock crawlers in there, they are usually packed to the roof w/food coolers and cooking equipment, and dealing with the trash.... not as much room in the KRX.... plus i like the idea of all i gotta do is wheel and sleep and not have to make food.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts