Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blue
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's been some emerging talk of a global rubber shortage. Add this to the other shortages we've all heard about, such as automotive microchips, styrofoam cups, KRX parts and so on. The global shipping mess will only add to the problem. Might wanna put next year's tires on this year's Christmas list?

Reactions: TripleB and BobX2

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
Holy crap we are all so tired of this. Ammunition ok no problem. Toilet paper is something else. Now tires.

Got to get the side by side tires on order now!!! Was waiting until first quarter next year.

·
Registered
125 Posts
There's been some emerging talk of a global rubber shortage. Add this to the other shortages we've all heard about, such as automotive microchips, styrofoam cups, KRX parts and so on. The global shipping mess will only add to the problem. Might wanna put next year's tires on this year's Christmas list?
U heard right from what l hear its going to get bad. when u need tires for anything if u can find them u will sure pay alot for them. and its not just tires from what l understand its anything rubber like wipers, hoses, bushings, mats u name it.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,467 Posts
Maybe I will just hang onto my OEM tires and wheels for a little longer. Sounds like they may turn into gold...

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,467 Posts
You can make some serious coin selling off your stock rims and tires to people as spares.
Yeah, I've been going back and forth about that for the last year and a half, every since I took them off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts