Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bizill I've got 2000 miles on KRX(s) all depends on your riding terrain, but I'm going to pull the spring on the eS I have. I put 500-600 miles with no spring, on my prior KRX and it runs great without them.

Hard core rock crawling or dunes should leave the spring in.
I'm not saying I'll never, ever try it. It is really high revving but it's geared low, even in high so it is what it is and no I don't like the excess rpm's any more than the next guy nor the additional noise. Even with my glass rear windshield it's LOUD. Louder than my XP 1000. Not knocking the KRX, just saying. I do love my KRX though, be it known.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I did not see any difference in engine braking. it is the same from 15 mph down. I did not loose any. works great. lowers RPM from 20 mph up about 400 rpm.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
265 Posts
I solved engine nose @ Rugger Radio! Package deal of two of these, cables, intercom and two way radio. Quieted things way down, and I can chat with shotgun rider and talk to friends on the radio. Even listen to music via blue tooth from my phone. Some of the better money spent for jewelry for my gal KRX. We both hear incoming radio calls and there are two transmit buttons.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
I solved engine nose @ Rugger Radio! Package deal of two of these, cables, intercom and two way radio. Quieted things way down, and I can chat with shotgun rider and talk to friends on the radio. Even listen to music via blue tooth from my phone. Some of the better money spent for jewelry for my gal KRX. We both hear incoming radio calls and there are two transmit buttons.

View attachment 7209
If only you could use those while wearing a helmet. Since you can't, this is what we use.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts