Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are heading down to Royal Blue next weekend Aug 13-15th. If anyone is going to be in the area and wants to ride, shoot me a message. We will be in the KRX Trail and our older Wildcat Sport.

It was 2019 last time we where there. If you guys have any trail recommendations, let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are heading down to Royal Blue next weekend Aug 13-15th. If anyone is going to be in the area and wants to ride, shoot me a message. We will be in the KRX Trail and our older Wildcat Sport.

It was 2019 last time we where there. If you guys have any trail recommendations, let me know. Thanks
what camp ground are you staying at? We have been a Windrock all this week and are looking to go somewhere next weekend.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what camp ground are you staying at? We have been a Windrock all this week and are looking to go somewhere next weekend.
We rented one of the little cabins at Royal Blue...like right down from the general store, up on the hill. I think its one of those 4 up on the hill in the parking lot there.
I just saw there is a memorial ride that day too.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
If you're just riding Sundquist area, check out trail 26 and trail 9 for a little bit of a challenge. You want to go up both of those for the full thrill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts