Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be getting hot in North California mountains, I had looked at some roofs. Should I get Kawa roof? Turk? SuperATV? What is your recommend?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,237 Posts
They all cover you from the sun. Just depends on how much you want to spend. I went with the Kawasaki sport roof on mine. Didn't care about a colored roof, and didn't want a window in the middle of it to let the sun in.

·
Registered
240 Posts
It will be getting hot in North California mountains, I had looked at some roofs. Should I get Kawa roof? Turk? SuperATV? What is your recommend?

I got the kawi green powder coated aluminum roof from axiom. And it’s the only type of roof I will have. Durable and strong. Won’t crack. Saw a few of the plastic roofs that cracked and busted when rolled online. Comes with the gasket on it, and includes the 4 bolts and nuts. No rattles and no issues in the 1 year I’ve had it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I went Tusk Aluminum.

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
169 Posts
I have a aluminum roof on my maverick and the plastic sport roof on my krx. I prefer the plastic simply because when branches/limbs hit the plastic roof there not near as loud.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,237 Posts
I have a aluminum roof on my maverick and the plastic sport roof on my krx. I prefer the plastic simply because when branches/limbs hit the plastic roof there not near as loud.
The plastic sport roof is also easy to modify if needed when mounting other accessories. You never know...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got the Kawasaki sporty roof with the fake moonroof and really like it, the clear in the moonroof is tinted enough that it keeps the heat out and it’s nice to have a little light up there, super easy to put on and take off as well, and it matches the buggy, where in NorCal are you ?

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
169 Posts
PrP makes some. No there isn't even any mounts for the bags in the roof. the bags all they do is Velcro around the roll cage on front, back an on one side. U could possibly put some Velcro on the roof an the back side of the bag in the center to help hold it but I just sent them back

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,117 Posts
I think what that tramp is trying to say is, what are the mounting points for on that roof? I’m curious as well, as I haven’t seen any accessories that look like they go there. 🤷‍♂️

1 - 20 of 22 Posts