Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here, what size Tubing are our roll cages? When buying accessories there’s so many options. I see that the front and rear bars are smaller than the sides.

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
43 Posts
Does anyone know what the inside roll bar measurements are? Looking to get an overhead unit and can't seem to find the measurements. Or if someone can tell me how and where to measure them, that would be wonderful!

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Does anyone know what the inside roll bar measurements are? Looking to get an overhead unit and can't seem to find the measurements. Or if someone can tell me how and where to measure them, that would be wonderful!
when you say inside - what exactly do you mean? they are either going to be 1.75 or 1.50

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
43 Posts
when you say inside - what exactly do you mean? they are either going to be 1.75 or 1.50
I should have been a little more specific. I mean the measurement from one side of the roll cage to the other from the inside. Driver side to passenger side essentially. Sorry for the confusion

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
I should have been a little more specific. I mean the measurement from one side of the roll cage to the other from the inside. Driver side to passenger side essentially. Sorry for the confusion
That is something you are probably going to have to measure your self for what you specifically ahve in mind it is a constant change for about 38" in the front to 43" in the back (those are approximant measurements since I have stuff mounted

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
43 Posts
That is something you are probably going to have to measure your self for what you specifically ahve in mind it is a constant change for about 38" in the front to 43" in the back (those are approximant measurements since I have stuff mounted
Great, thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts