Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
Discussion Starter #1
Since I can't stop buying stuff for the KRX, I decided to buy a set of RokBlokz and give them a try. I have a hard time believing they won't get ripped off fairly quickly in the rocks, but they are supposed to be surprisingly durable. I WILL find out. LOL They look like they should do what they are meant to do, assuming I don't tear them off. They are supposed to help protect from getting rocks and mud thrown from the front tires in the inside of the wheels, which can damage the brakes and/or the wheels.
And yes, I am now a member of the three hubcap club after riding last weekend. 馃槱

Registered
Lol, I have 1 "hubcap" left. Curious how rokblok holds up. I want em in front but scared they wont last my tight trails!

Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, I have 1 "hubcap" left. Curious how rokblok holds up. I want em in front but scared they wont last my tight trails!
Yeah, they seem fairly flexible, but it seems they would tear off when sliding over a rock and pinched on the trailing arm.
As for the hub caps, I figured the easy fix was to just replace the entire wheel with one with screwed on hubcaps. LOL Ordered a set of Tusk Teton Beadlock wheels a little bit ago. I'll mount my new 32" BFG KM3 tires on them, and keep the Carnivores mounted up on the OEM's for winter tires.

Registered
nice looking wheel... good choice.. let us know how the BFG's work out considering the very same thing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts