Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Tusk folding glass for my 2020 KRX for $485. It showed up missing most of the hardware. Only had wiper kit and trim.

Called RM and they verified what I had received. They over nighted accessory package. This time they sent me another wiper kit, trim and A pillar brackets which I already had and some bolts and nuts. They did not send the knobs to hold the folding windshield in place. I called back Friday and they said they would send on Monday. I told them I'm going on a three day ride out of town on Sunday, They said too bad.

The fittment on the windshield was poor. I had to cut the corners off my factory roof to open and close the window. Definitely not well built and unusually crappy service for them.

Unfortunately, it was the only option for a folding glass windshield. RyFab does not make one.

Be advised.

·
Registered
2020 krx 1000. 35" System 3 xtr370's.
27 Posts
Agreed. I've always had good service and parts from them. That sucks about the weird situation, but I'd give em another chance.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree RMATV has always been outstanding in the past. I've spent over $10,000 with them in the past. Could be a COVID problem, but I sent Adrian a picture of exactly what I received and he didn't get it right. Nobody's perfect, but they used to be pretty close. They told me they can't send anything overnight on Friday. I bet I could. Just sayin ...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I agree RMATV has always been outstanding in the past. I've spent over $10,000 with them in the past. Could be a COVID problem, but I sent Adrian a picture of exactly what I received and he didn't get it right. Nobody's perfect, but they used to be pretty close. They told me they can't send anything overnight on Friday. I bet I could. Just sayin ...
That's a bummer :/ I do think online ordering has suffered during COVID. I'm ready for this crap to be over personally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts