Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2021 Yamaha RMAX XTR and a 2018 Yamaha wolverine X4. I took the RMAX out to Moab in May. It performed excellent. But I was struck by how many KRX's were out there.

After a bunch of research, I decided to sell the 2018 X4 and I put down a deposit on a 2021 KRX Special Edition. can't wait to get it.

I'm keeping my RMAX. It's a hell of a machine. Wife and I will fight over who drives the KRX!

I'll have two great machines in the stable!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
I own a 2021 Yamaha RMAX XTR and a 2018 Yamaha wolverine X4. I took the RMAX out to Moab in May. It performed excellent. But I was struck by how many KRX's were out there.

After a bunch of research, I decided to sell the 2018 X4 and I put down a deposit on a 2021 KRX Special Edition. can't wait to get it.

I'm keeping my RMAX. It's a hell of a machine. Wife and I will fight over who drives the KRX!

I'll have two great machines in the stable!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
I got to drive an 4 seat RMAX about a month ago. Nice machine. If I was buying a utility rig today, that would be the one.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
I really liked my Polaris General, but I would probably buy the RMAX if I wanted that type of machine again.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've got a 2017 Wolverine that i thought was awesome (compared to the Polaris we owned)..... until i bought our KRX. now we have one that is the utility machine that can have a little fun.... and the other is the hammer down machine....

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Welcome!!!

2019 X2 R-Spec is my other. I love that machine for putting around local to the neighbors. The KRX is the machine I take on riding trips now. And when I want an adrenaline fix.

Reactions: TripleB

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!!!

2019 X2 R-Spec is my other. I love that machine for putting around local to the neighbors. The KRX is the machine I take on riding trips now. And when I want an adrenaline fix.
well, my RMAX isn't necessarily the ugly stepsister (LOL), but I'm looking forward to the KRX for serious riding! Who knows, I may sell the RMAX too at some point and double up on KRX's. Gotta sell the X4 first.

Here is my RMAX with 32's on System 3 wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts