Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about going with the fuel Mavericks(20”) with the BKT AT 71(35”). Just want to make sure that it can spin them with no problem. Also. Is it the way it’s sitting or pic view or the size of the tire is the camber off???

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am trying to figure out a good tire and a good tire size for the snow on our four wheelers we used to run the maxis bighorn tires. Do you have any ideas or recommendations.
I probably wouldn’t recommend anything since I’m not a gung ho kinda guy. I have the System 3 XTC360’s and they work really well. I’m sure there are better and some probably worse.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks I appreciate it. How do you like that XX I see in the background? I had one of those before the KRX.
I just sold the black one. I have a new speed UTV coming next year. I really like them we have two. They both have long travel and I think that’s a huge difference in them. It and the KRX are just two different machines. Both have their advantages. I’m getting ready to
Put long travel and a cage on the KRX sending everything out to powder this week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts