Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered this kit yet. Looking at the kit, it appears top notch in quality, adjustability appears to be plentiful depending upon tire size, power adders etc. I logged on and went to order, but they are out of stock. If anyone has been able to order a set, I would love to hear feedback. If you haven’t heard about them check out right coast off road on you tube.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I watched the YouTube videos on them. They look pretty good. I think if you contact him, he will get a set out to you. I'd love to hear feedback on the kit. A clutch kit seems like a must do mod for the KRX along with a flash.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I watched his video the other day. Are any of you fellas with some miles experiencing the what his kit is suppose to fix?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I just ordered a set. I have noticed a tendency in the CVT to "shift" around a bit lately. I have about 1400 miles on it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just ordered a set. I have noticed a tendency in the CVT to "shift" around a bit lately. I have about 1400 miles on it.
Yea I'm hooked.... I want a set of these for sure. wish he had worked out a new set of springs set for both also .. clutch springs sag out quite a bit after a 100hrs or so... may have to call dalton on the springs.. how much $coin on these?

]

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yea I'm hooked.... I want a set of these for sure. wish he had worked out a new set of springs set for both also .. clutch springs sag out quite a bit after a 100hrs or so... may have to call dalton on the springs.. how much $coin on these?

]
$350

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was just watching a video on these yesterday. make sure to update us on your thoughts after the install. (y)
For sure....but it might be a while. We have had about 12" of snow in the last couple days! And more on the way. I think we may have entered winter here in Montana!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bought my kit from Deranged off road easy job, And i couldnt believe my oem weights were worn so much I couldnt believe it and mine has over 2,300 miles and it was shifting like a manual.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Weights shouldn’t wear so Im not quite following. How many miles? Pic?

Are guys here blowing out their clutches? All that dust that collects in the clutches will wear thingd out in a hurry

·
Registered
42 Posts
I blow out my clutches and service my krx and rs1 every 500 miles and yes it gets dusty in there big time also remove the drive belt to check it out and to measure it to see if any wear then i wipe and clean both pulleys with alcohol. I wished my I could send my photos of my factory weights with 2,300 miles on them, I am having problems downloading all pictures on this computer. If anyone wants to see them I can text them too you. The material used to make the weights looks real soft. At 1000 miles of use on the right coast ones I just installed I will pull them to see how much if any wearing is being done to them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
How many miles and how deep is the grove?
Around 1500 miles. I have a groove at the top of the sheave that is not very deep, but quite noticeable both visually and by feel, and I can feel another grove down at the bottom as well. That one seems to be deeper. I can feel the machine wanting to "shift" up and down. Been noticing that for a couple hundred miles.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts