Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered this kit yet. Looking at the kit, it appears top notch in quality, adjustability appears to be plentiful depending upon tire size, power adders etc. I logged on and went to order, but they are out of stock. If anyone has been able to order a set, I would love to hear feedback. If you haven’t heard about them check out right coast off road on you tube.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I watched the YouTube videos on them. They look pretty good. I think if you contact him, he will get a set out to you. I'd love to hear feedback on the kit. A clutch kit seems like a must do mod for the KRX along with a flash.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I watched his video the other day. Are any of you fellas with some miles experiencing the what his kit is suppose to fix?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just ordered a set. I have noticed a tendency in the CVT to "shift" around a bit lately. I have about 1400 miles on it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I just ordered a set. I have noticed a tendency in the CVT to "shift" around a bit lately. I have about 1400 miles on it.
Yea I'm hooked.... I want a set of these for sure. wish he had worked out a new set of springs set for both also .. clutch springs sag out quite a bit after a 100hrs or so... may have to call dalton on the springs.. how much $coin on these?

]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yea I'm hooked.... I want a set of these for sure. wish he had worked out a new set of springs set for both also .. clutch springs sag out quite a bit after a 100hrs or so... may have to call dalton on the springs.. how much $coin on these?

]
$350

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was just watching a video on these yesterday. make sure to update us on your thoughts after the install. (y)
For sure....but it might be a while. We have had about 12" of snow in the last couple days! And more on the way. I think we may have entered winter here in Montana!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts