Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple recent ride videos from SW Idaho. Lot's of rzr/x3/krx action. Make sure to sub if you wanna see more!

·
Registered
43 Posts
First video: The KRX performed well with the other SxS's. The Rockzilla's did well except for that one spot. Riding in this cold, snowy environment probably feels like heaven, especially when you can start cruising. I have never ridden in the snow.

2nd video: It looks like they would have more fun if they used UTV tires specifically made for the snow. It was pretty deep.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First video: The KRX performed well with the other SxS's. The Rockzilla's did well except for that one spot. Riding in this cold, snowy environment probably feels like heaven, especially when you can start cruising. I have never ridden in the snow.

2nd video: It looks like they would have more fun if they used UTV tires specifically made for the snow. It was pretty deep.
If you ever get a chance to do a snow ride, do it. By far the most fun in my opinion.
Haven't came across a snow specific UTV tire (32"+) besides the SS360's. Carnivore's have performed the best that I've tested (2seat rzr turbo s) but a wider footprint is needed. Thinking a 32-35"x15-16 would be awesome! The low gearing of the KRX is what's impressed me the most.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I did that very thing yesterday on stock Carnivores. Flat open ground with about 12" of powder. I could only get up to about 17 mph, but I was running 12 - 15 psi. I can see how the Rockzillas could work well. Anyone try a sand tire?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts