Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,237 Posts
Good to see a reasonably priced replacement axle. It's just to bad that the KRX uses three different axles. Fortunately, I've only heard of a couple people breaking one. Unfortunately, it seems that the axles are stronger than the drive shafts, the front one in particular. I would rather replace an axle on the trail than a drive shaft I think.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Good to see a reasonably priced replacement axle. It's just to bad that the KRX uses three different axles. Fortunately, I've only heard of a couple people breaking one. Unfortunately, it seems that the axles are stronger than the drive shafts, the front one in particular. I would rather replace an axle on the trail than a drive shaft I think.
Yes... but the drive shaft can be addressed and shift the weak link to the $50 half shaft out of the dif and it’s an easier repair.

·
Built For Battle
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any idea on when you will get the scratch resistance half windshield back instock?
Good question! Looks like we've halted production on it. Not sure why. We may be getting low on the scratch resistant coating, and rationing it for other windshields in higher demand. Supply chain stuff is all out of whack right now. I'll see if I can get some more details.

·
Built For Battle
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amen to that! I've definitely noticed a need for the props. I think we're looking into it.

·
Built For Battle
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These only have a 18mth warranty?
I thought all rhino axles had a lifetime warranty

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nope, all the Rhino 2.0's have an 18 month warranty. That's about as good as it gets in the whole industry. A good, long, no BS warranty.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I broke the rt front at Sand Hollow event.. Super ATV bailed me out and had a front set of the 2.0's sent out the next day! The 2.0" are a nice strong axle.. much bigger than stock. They did a nice job with these axles.. I plan to pick a set for the rear as well..
Thanks Super ATV

·
Built For Battle
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I broke the rt front at Sand Hollow event.. Super ATV bailed me out and had a front set of the 2.0's sent out the next day! The 2.0" are a nice strong axle.. much bigger than stock. They did a nice job with these axles.. I plan to pick a set for the rear as well..
Thanks Super ATV
Hell yeah buddy! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I thought when these rigs first came out they were advertising it was the same axle on all 4 corners?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts