Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone removed factory decals? If so, have pics? Interested to see what KRX looks like without decals.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
292 Posts
I've seen many pictures of them on FB with the decals removed. My personal opinion is that they look like crap with them removed.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I agree, I like the oem decals............looks naked without them..........but different strokes for others I guess.......

·
Registered
2020 Krx 1000
147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
292 Posts
Here are a couple. Not great shots, but I don't have time to search for more. The doors are completely black on these things. I also found out that when someone posts a picture of their KRX with no decals on it, and asks what you think, they really don't want an honest answer if you don't like it...🤣🤣

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ended up removing the graphics decals on the door and the rear panel. I didn't understand the rear panel and it looked to me like it was just stuck there to fill space. I think it looks better with the Kawasaki badging and nothing else. I also was not a fan of the dot, diamond, checkerboard, etc... look of the door decals so I removed those. I did decide to leave badging on doors. Decals pulled up very easy with a little heat from hairdryer.

KRX2.jpg
KRX1.5.JPG
KRX1.JPG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts