Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just changed tires on my 2020 krx 1000, both radius rods on right rear bolts was backed off and about to come out. This was near the tire not on the frame end. Anyone have that happen to them?

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
553 Posts
just changed tires on my 2020 krx 1000, both radius rods on right rear bolts was backed off and about to come out. This was near the tire not on the frame end. Anyone have that happen to them?
That is why one should check and tighten all suspension components fasteners frequently.

Reactions: Rockcrusher

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000eS
553 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would believe Kawasaki would have done that.
I learned a long time ago to that I am ultimately responsible for the condition of my machine(s). KRX's are not your "drive it and forget it" kind of car, they REQUIRE constant maintenance. Finger pointing at someone else, in this case Kawasaki, will just leave you on foot, pointing your finger.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Rear control arm bolts should never do that if assembled correctly
They will and do. That's why you need to go over your machine before every ride. And that's also why I mentioned that "KRX's are not your "drive it and forget it" kind of car, they REQUIRE constant maintenance". If you don't believe it, then take another look at your rear control arms.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts