Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you guys have been waiting for them, and they’re finally here.
You can order from their site HERE

Install video…

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you compare these RCOR to the all thingz utv springs, that are same height front and back. What does that mean as far as performance? I figured RCOR had stopped their spring idea so I got all thingz instead

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you compare these RCOR to the all thingz utv springs, that are same height front and back. What does that mean as far as performance? I figured RCOR had stopped their spring idea so I got all thingz instead
Not sure. Maybe Josh @RightCoastOff-Road can answer some questions on them for ya.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
861 Posts
I know some of you guys have been waiting for them, and they’re finally here.
You can order from their site HERE

Install video…
This is great 👍🏽. I’m sure I will need them when my suspension sags. A very cost worthy option over complete spring replacement and valving. I think shock therapy was charging around $1800 installed.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is great 👍🏽. I’m sure I will need them when my suspension sags. A very cost worthy option over complete spring replacement and valving. I think shock therapy was charging around $1800 installed.
You don’t really “need” the valving unless you think it will benefit your style of riding. The spring set from them (which I have) is only $650.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey guys! We had a major delay with the manufacturer....to the tune of 7 months. BUT, finally here and finally shipping. Our springs are 100% made in the USA and are coated at the manufacturer so our rates are EXACT. If anyone knows anything about suspension springs, you know that coating springs by anyone other than the manufacturer is a big gamble. We tested these for months and our final test was the cross country race that we won in Grundy VA in November of 2020. Our front tenders are two inches longer than stock and the rears are the same length as stock. Both front and rear are higher rates. We wanted to go longer with the front tender, but we started running into issues with the spring bowing instead of compressing, so we could only make them 8 inches total. If anyone has anymore questions please dont hesitate to ask! Its crazy busy, which is a good thing, but please keep that in mind if it takes us a while to respond.

Thanks again!
Josh
-RCOR

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
861 Posts
You don’t really “need” the valving unless you think it will benefit your style of riding. The spring set from them (which I have) is only $650.
Right on, I’d do the valving personally based off of a couple reviews from local peeps. I wouldn’t do the work myself as I am not very good at suspension dynamics. It’s a good feeling to know that the work was done right and by the pros giving you security when out in the middle of no where.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys! We had a major delay with the manufacturer....to the tune of 7 months. BUT, finally here and finally shipping. Our springs are 100% made in the USA and are coated at the manufacturer so our rates are EXACT. If anyone knows anything about suspension springs, you know that coating springs by anyone other than the manufacturer is a big gamble. We tested these for months and our final test was the cross country race that we won in Grundy VA in November of 2020. Our front tenders are two inches longer than stock and the rears are the same length as stock. Both front and rear are higher rates. We wanted to go longer with the front tender, but we started running into issues with the spring bowing instead of compressing, so we could only make them 8 inches total. If anyone has anymore questions please dont hesitate to ask! Its crazy busy, which is a good thing, but please keep that in mind if it takes us a while to respond.

Thanks again!
Josh

Thanks again!
Josh
-RCOR
Ordering a set right now, was going to buy springs from someone this week (Eibach, Hypercoil, ST, bandit, all things, etc). Might as well give these a try and get some feedback out there!
-RCOR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts