Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
No problem! Good luck with whatever stereo you go with. I’m sure there are a lot of good ones out there. I just was not impressed with the MTX so I wanted to make sure I let you know

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
29 Posts
I appreciate your input and experience with what you had. I'm leaning alot towards the sound system you got from SXS audio.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Does the sound system draw alot of power at all by chance?
its always a good idea to run "clean power" from the battery to the overhead with a circuit protection each end. check the unit Amperage requirements but advise to run a good copper #12 min in a loom should carry a combined 20amp or so..more than enough for your stereo and any overhead light you may want to wire in later...

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki KRX 1000
29 Posts
No problem! Good luck with whatever stereo you go with. I’m sure there are a lot of good ones out there. I just was not impressed with the MTX so I wanted to make sure I let you know
Another question, if I wanted to get a head unit instead of buying the am/fm/bt radio that SXS audio sells with this particular sound system, would I be able to still wire it up to work together? Might be a silly question but I wanna make sure before I do anything lol

61 - 67 of 67 Posts