Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody have any dealing with RAD Parts that were positive? i purchased an R2C filter on Oct 11th and have yet to receive any sort of status other than in progress, let alone the part. it was in stock at time of order, now of course they are not. ive emailed several times with no responses and called but they never answer phone. they were happy to take my money and thats about it. very frustrating.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
anybody have any dealing with RAD Parts that were positive? i purchased an R2C filter on Oct 11th and have yet to receive any sort of status other than in progress, let alone the part. it was in stock at time of order, now of course they are not. ive emailed several times with no responses and called but they never answer phone. they were happy to take my money and thats about it. very frustrating.
I am having the exact same experience as you. I ordered the filter on 9/15 which was listed as in stock. Emailed them on 9/27 and got this back:

"Should go out this week apoligize these ended up backordered way longer then expected R2C ran into some manufactering issues but they are on there way to us and will go out as soon as we recieve them looks like wendsday at the moment."

Have since emailed a few more times and nothing but radio silence even though they still email me sales spam.
No thanks...(n)

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
233 Posts
That’s the problem with all these places, they all show in stock. I try to check to see if the manufacturer is out of stock before I order. If they are, ask the store if they drop ship or keep stock on hand. It’s a pain but the world we live in now since no one wants to work

Reactions: BobX2

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,298 Posts
Most of these small places are drop ship from the manufacture, that’s why their sites always show items in stock. In today’s world I always try to deal with companies that have the product physically in hand.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most of these small places are drop ship from the manufacture, that’s why their sites always show items in stock. In today’s world I always try to deal with companies that have the product physically in hand.
I agree with this. The better companies sometimes will not take payment until part is actually shipped, not Rad. I've asked for a refund twice and still nothing. Just tells me what kind of company I'm dealing with.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
729 Posts
Several (4) misspelled words in their response you posted is another red flag to me.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Just checked my order status and it looks like it was accepted by USPS for delivery on the 18th. Yay...

December 14, 2021, 3:42 pm
Acceptance
OAKDALE, CA 95361
Your item was accepted at 3:42 pm on December 14, 2021 in OAKDALE, CA 95361.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,647 Posts
That is sadly the world we live in today. I ordered a watch back in late September (about $170) and have yet to receive it. It was shown as in stock on the web site, while several others were listed as out of stock. Felt pretty good about ordering it. After a month and seeing my card had been charged I decided to call. Huh, out of stock. My latest call of several, about a week ago, I was told it was sitting on a ship that's still waiting to be offloaded. Still no ETA. We all know why the ships are backed up... LGB! :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts