Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2014 T2 SE, 2021 KRX 1000 TE
112 Posts
Check your documents folder for another folder called PowerCoreBackups, inside that folder there should be a date folder that has the stock file in it unless that is where you deleted it from. I always copy tune files to another folder and use that folder to create modified files to work with to prevent that kind of thing from happening. I can send you a stock file, but I need to see if I can unlock it first.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check your documents folder for another folder called PowerCoreBackups, inside that folder there should be a date folder that has the stock file in it unless that is where you deleted it from. I always copy tune files to another folder and use that folder to create modified files to work with to prevent that kind of thing from happening. I can send you a stock file, but I need to see if I can unlock it first.
It's gone there is nothing on my PC anywhere

·
Registered
2014 T2 SE, 2021 KRX 1000 TE
112 Posts
I will try again. I did try to look at the CA tune, but the PowerCore software will not even open the file unless I have a compatible CA .stk file. Looks like we need to find someone with a CA model to send us both the stk. file. You may be able to restore your KRX with a non-CA .stk file but it could also be risky.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts