1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have PRP seats.

PRP seat sale from Pro UTV Parts.

1. Please go to the PRP site and select your seat.
2. Send a screen dump to Craig in a conversation or email [email protected]
3. Get your seats about 6 weeks later.

Authorized Dealer

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,067 Posts
I've heard there may be a compatibility issue between their seats and the Kawasaki Click 6 harness system. I've heard the slot in the seat back isn't long/wide enough and the harness belts come through at too much of an angle for the retractors to work correctly. Is there any way you can have PRP verify if this is the case or not? I would hate to spend $1200 on a pair of seats that don't allow my Click 6 harness to function correctly. Especially since the seats are non-returnable.

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There are two seats the PRP makes that work with the 6 click harness. The XC and RST. Start a conversation with Craig for your best deal.

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@craigstumph can you get me a quote on these, they would be for a 2021 (I know there was some differences in mounting between the years). Thank you!
Quote sent. The only difference between the 2021 and the 2020 is the size of the bolt holes to bolt the seat down. The bases from PRP need to be drilled out to the next bigger size (10 mm) for 2021 and 2022 machines.

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000 #TeamGreen
78 Posts
Quote sent. The only difference between the 2021 and the 2020 is the size of the bolt holes to bolt the seat down. The bases from PRP need to be drilled out to the next bigger size (10 mm) for 2021 and 2022 machines.
FYI. I had to source my own bolts because the factory bolts were not long enough for proper thread engagement. PRP may have upgraded their hardware kit since November but at that time they didn't send any 10mm bolts with their kit.

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the PRP seats in my KRX. I got these:

·
Pro UTV Parts KRX
2021 KRX
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like mine. The colors are better than the pics show. I got the behind the seat bags and seat heaters. I also mounted my set in the highest position so I can see over my hood better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts