Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i did it. Had just over 100 miles on my unit and went to Moab for three days. Second day did Pritchett Canyon. Wow! Tough trail but really impressed by my KRX. Did great on the stock Carnivores curious how it would have done on 35's. I did have to winch a bit on rocker knocker ( probably due to my lack of talent) but was able to do the other obstacles unassisted.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,647 Posts
Congratulations! That trail is badass! One of the toughest trails in Moab. (y)

·
Banned
503 Posts
I did it about a month ago with 35’s and after a couple attempts on rocker knocker it walked right up. No winching necessary and me and another buddy in a KRX finished it in about an hour. Get some 35’s and don’t look back!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Absolutely bad ass! Tough trail! We are going out again this May. We did NOT do Pritchett Canyon last time but did Moab Rim, Cliffhanger, Metal Masher.

Gonna try Pritchett Canyon this year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,647 Posts
Absolutely bad ass! Tough trail! We are going out again this May. We did NOT do Pritchett Canyon last time but did Moab Rim, Cliffhanger, Metal Masher.

Gonna try Pritchett Canyon this year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Those are good trails as well. I've done all three on my ATV (that's a challenge) and have done Metal Masher in the KRX. I just don't know if I'm feeling the need to do Pritchett. The margin of error is very small on that trail while the risk of damage is large. I think I can have just as much fun out there without the risk. I know I could do it, but why?
Planning to head out there in April this year, so who knows what trails we will end up doing......

·
Built For Battle
160 Posts
Those are good trails as well. I've done all three on my ATV (that's a challenge) and have done Metal Masher in the KRX. I just don't know if I'm feeling the need to do Pritchett. The margin of error is very small on that trail while the risk of damage is large. I think I can have just as much fun out there without the risk. I know I could do it, but why?
Planning to head out there in April this year, so who knows what trails we will end up doing......
Bob, that KRX totally dominates Pritchett. You'd make it look easy.

·
Vendor
767 Posts
Well, i did it. Had just over 100 miles on my unit and went to Moab for three days. Second day did Pritchett Canyon. Wow! Tough trail but really impressed by my KRX. Did great on the stock Carnivores curious how it would have done on 35's. I did have to winch a bit on rocker knocker ( probably due to my lack of talent) but was able to do the other obstacles unassisted. View attachment 6170
I have done the Rocker Knocker in my Turbo S several times. Can't wait to try it in my trick newly built KRX!

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
729 Posts
^^^^^^^
I wanna hear more about that machine Craig. Wheels look great.

·
Vendor
767 Posts
Lower gears, custom high clearance trailing arms. SuperATV front A-Arms, AJ's Shifter, 35" Roxxzillas, Wheel spacers, and some seat risers. Nothing to unusual, but it works.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
176 Posts
Nice build. More info on the lower gears and custom trailing arms.

Reactions: Paul65

·
Vendor
767 Posts
Gears are 25% high and low. Trailing arms are hand built for more clearance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts