Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have photos of how they mounted the dynojet display. installing my force turbo kit tomorrow and the power vision will be displayed showing information. has anyone mounted one somewhere on there machine yet?

·
Registered
66 Posts
i mounted mine just to the left of the factory dash back against the dashboard. i drilled a hole near it to run the cable down to the diagnostic plug located just above and to the left of the gas pedal; the display can be electronically "flipped" if it's upside down after mounting; easy to read while driving; ill see if i can get pics later

also: mount it with self adhesive velcro, makes temporary removal if needed easy;

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i mounted mine just to the left of the factory dash back against the dashboard. i drilled a hole near it to run the cable down to the diagnostic plug located just above and to the left of the gas pedal; the display can be electronically "flipped" if it's upside down after mounting; easy to read while driving; ill see if i can get pics later

also: mount it with self adhesive velcro, makes temporary removal if needed easy;
Thank you. pics would be great

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
62 Posts

I put mine in the same place, but right behind the speedo. I can see it when the steering wheel is in position.
I just ran the wire through the steering opening.

Reactions: obrienkase

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
591 Posts
I put mine in the same place, but right behind the speedo. I can see it when the steering wheel is in position.
I just ran the wire through the steering opening.
Same as this for me

they also sell a PV3 mount kit as well from dynojet

just throwing option out of ya wanna spend the money. Gives it a case and mounting options like a GoPro.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
62 Posts
Here is a picture
(screen shot from my GoPro) that shows where I mounted it.

Reactions: Mike Davis1107
1 - 7 of 7 Posts