Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
How does the throttle response feel different? Hoping the lag at take off is greatly reduced.
I went with the Hmf quiet core and their pre set up power commander tuner... Its Dyno tested and advised to give more power with a near stock sound and it does as advertised.. It has a definite noticeable change in throttle response and mid range power..nice mild exhaust sound with no back fire or other issues that some have with an ecu tune.. The Hmf exhaust with their pre tuned Dynojet works as expected, even better than advertised IMO.. It's plug and play and can be unplugged with out a trace should I ever have a questionable warranty claim. Im happy with it and would be the first to complain if I wasn't..

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,290 Posts
I went with the Hmf quiet core and their pre set up power commander tuner... Its Dyno tested and advised to give more power with a near stock sound and it does as advertised.. It has a definite noticeable change in throttle response and mid range power..nice mild exhaust sound with no back fire or other issues that some have with an ecu tune.. The Hmf exhaust with their pre tuned Dynojet works as expected, even better than advertised IMO.. It's plug and play and can be unplugged with out a trace should I ever have a questionable warranty claim. Im happy with it and would be the first to complain if I wasn't..
Do you have a link to the setup you’re running?

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
any reason you went with the power commander vs the power vision 3? That's what i'm thinking about picking up cuz it can hold multiple tunes and has the little screen you can use as more gauges.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts