Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Calif emissions canister.. pack it with die electric silicone and zip strip it so if any water does get in.. it won't stay in..
soo.. what's up with that compressor? it looks nice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Calif emissions canister.. pack it with die electric silicone and zip strip it so if any water does get in.. it won't stay in..
I’m permanently mointing a Viair compressor behind the drivers seat.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. Would it hurt anything if I tapped into it for and accessory plug?? Wouldn’t hurt to have one there.

·
Registered
333 Posts
do not try to use this circuit.. another guy on this forum was getting check engine lights after creek crossing.. ended up this plug getting wet.. Rule of thumb.. do not rob power run a dedicated circuit or clean power when ever you can.. and certainly not one tied to the ecm

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do not try to use this circuit.. another guy on this forum was getting check engine lights after creek crossing.. ended up this plug getting wet.. Rule of thumb.. do not rob power run a dedicated circuit or clean power when ever you can.. and certainly not one tied to the ecm
👍 thank you. I won’t mess with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts