Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hit a pretty nasty rock in a creek a few weekends ago, and I am in need of a replacement a-arm. Used or new, doesn’t matter. All of the dealerships are quoting me a 2 month turn around for a green lower a-arm. Can anybody help me here?

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
247 Posts
So I hit a pretty nasty rock in a creek a few weekends ago, and I am in need of a replacement a-arm. Used or new, doesn’t matter. All of the dealerships are quoting me a 2 month turn around for a green lower a-arm. Can anybody help me here?
This is what I could find- looks like someone or shop is parting this one out. Give them a call

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
247 Posts

·
Built For Battle
60 Posts
You can add our forward arms, and they have a Lifetime Warranty! Plus, you get a nice little discount for being a member of this forum. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, and I'll get you the member code.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check out the Facebook groups. I'm not a fan of Facebook, but the groups are a lot more active than the forums. I have seen multiple people selling their lower a-arms because they upgrade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts