Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realized that my parking brake light does not come on anymore on the dash when I pull up on hand brake. Handbrake still works and does it’s job. Could my sensor be bad or have gotten wet? Where is it located? And what is the part number in case I need to order one?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I believe the switch for the emergency brake is mounted inside the center console alongside of the emergency brake handle

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000 BLUE
176 Posts
Just realized that my parking brake light does not come on anymore on the dash when I pull up on hand brake. Handbrake still works and does it’s job. Could my sensor be bad or have gotten wet? Where is it located? And what is the part number in case I need to order one?
Your parking brake doesn't notify you that it is engaged - Your thinking - fix a switch. My Parking Brake lamp goes out - My thinking - Tell wife we have safety issues and buy new roll cage and 5 five point harness! :LOL: (y)
But seriously its already written up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your parking brake doesn't notify you that it is engaged - Your thinking - fix a switch. My Parking Brake lamp goes out - My thinking - Tell wife we have safety issues and buy new roll cage and 5 five point harness! :LOL: (y)
But seriously its already written up
Can you share the service manual with me? I don’t see where it’s shared in the post you attached. Thanks bud and good thinking lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts