Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let my wife take it to the neighbors house and this is what I got back. All in all this is one tough machine. It flipped 2-3 times, hit a telephone pole, landed on a rock wall, took out a mail box, and nailed a tree. I am surprised how little damage there was.

·
Registered
158 Posts
the wife being ok is the main thing..... looks like the cage did its job and the passenger compartment looks ok.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coming down the hill she hit some gravel on the road and slid into a mailbox which started the flipping. She is bruised but okay. She got ejected before most of the impacts and landed in the grass. Pictures are in order as if you are on the road looking toward the grass and rotating to the left

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree for most times but being strapped in this time would have killed her since she didn’t have a helmet. What cannot be seen in the pictures is a 2 ft cube of concrete and it is inside of the driver window. Would have caused major head trauma.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Sorry to hear it, glad the people are ok. I think its good to share these things so thanks for that. Hope your machine is fixable or that you come to a decent resolution.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy Springs, RCOR Weights, Cagewrx Cage, 32" Rock-a-Billys
77 Posts
The repair looks good. What's the wall thickness of the factory tubing that you cut out?

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Thanks for sharing, nice job. Looks good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts