Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 eS “Rocky” 2021 KRX 1000 eS “Double Vision”
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in January I ordered a 2021 KRX 1000 eS model after seeing it at the unveiling. I had been waiting patiently for it to arrive and would call every couple of weeks to confirm that I was still on the waiting list. During that time I had also made inquiries at other dealerships in my area. Low and behold in July my nearest dealer had someone like myself order theirs right after it was announced in January. Apparently after waiting 6+ months when it finally arrived he no longer wanted it. I got the call and we went over and purchased that eS the next day. I was still waiting on the dealership that I placed my order with to get one in still so we thought we could shorten our wait. After having the eS we decided that the one on order still would come home with us also when it arrived. Then we got another call just last week from a localish dealership that also said someone had backed out after waiting several months for it to arrive and saw that I was on the list and wondered if I was still interested. We went and signed papers on that eS the next day. Finally today after waiting for what seemed like forever I got a voicemail from the original dealership I ordered from. Siri did a pretty good job with the visual voicemail, though not 100%, so I’ll just post a screenshot of it.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? Apparently sourcing the Fox shocks for the eS is so limited, Kawasaki is pulling it from the 2022 catalog and maybe even 2023. If this is correct I’m damn glad I didn’t wait to pull the trigger on our duo as they maybe harder to come by soon. Just hope they hold enough shocks back for service, in case we have a warranty claim or something down the road. 🤞🏽

·
Registered
2021 Blue
90 Posts
Had to chuckle at the "electric shock edition". Does it require the alternator kit? o_O

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
296 Posts
I know it has electronic controlled suspension but is that the short of it? electronic suspension?

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
Wow.

My plan is my machine is good for three years under warranty and then I’m shopping again. Whatever is the baddest mofo (in my opinion) is the next target. Was already thinking about the ES but doesn’t matter that’s three years away.

Thanks for the news!

Reactions: Raymond Noodle

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They have one in stock in Iron Mountain, MI at Iron Mountain Power Sports Not sure how far that is for you, but it's a possibilty if you want one now.

"2021 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 eS | Iron Mountain Powersports | Iron Mountain, MI" 2021 Kawasaki Teryx KRX® 1000 eS | Iron Mountain Powersports | Iron Mountain, MI

Sent from my motorola one zoom using Tapatalk
Thanks. We have 2 already! Although 3 might be fun. Maybe we could start a Kawasaki factory race team?!? 😂

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what happens if anyone has a problem with their shocks ect. And fox doesnt have any?
I assume Kawasaki has to hold back some of its eS Fox inventory for service repairs and parts and not build everything they have into the newer models. Probably why they are taking it off the catalog for 2022 and maybe 2023.

·
Registered
2021 Blue
90 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got lucky and saw one online at RideNow in Las Vegas towards the end of August. Drove the 90 miles up there the next day. Glad I did, it's awesome. I am 65 and need to keep the wife interested in going out and bought the one that was supposed to have the best plush ride. We are both very happy with it. Since then, have added about $4k in accessories installed by me. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I pick my new ES up on Saturday, I recently rolled my Green 2020 and the insurance company totaled it, my local dealer (who is awesome) tried to get me one but had no luck, I found several but am picking up mine in Lancaster Ohio (about a 3 hour drive)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts