Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  skip4346 
#1 ·
Hello all, new guy from Montana. Looking for a little help from the forum. First I have driven sxs's but I have never owned one. Been looking a lot and have decided to go all in with the KRX but don't have one in my garage yet. My biggest question is towing......can you utilize a 2 position snowmobile trailer to tow this thing SAFELY? I have had one guy say no because the center of gravity is too high causing a lot of sway and another say it isn't a big deal....I have a 3/4 ton truck so there is no issue on that end. Just trying to avoid having 2 trailers.....oh, I don't have the snowmobile trailer yet either so if there is a great open top out there that fits both needs, I would love to hear your thoughts. Appreciate the help and can't wait to get behind the wheel.

#2 ·
You can safely tow it on any trailer, just be sure you load it properly to get the weight distribution correct on the trailer. Too light on the tongue is where trailer sway comes from, not high center of gravity.

#4 ·
This did not pull well, even though the ATV weighs nearly 800 lbs. The tail was trying to wag the dog. I backed the KRX on for the drive home and that balanced the weight correctly. It pulled perfectly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.